The Bolzano Bozen Card
Unlimited possibilities with the Bolzano Bozen Card - your personal entry ticket to a world of attractions and benefits.
A card for all occasions... the Bolzano Bozen Card ensures that you can benefit from free travel on all public transports in South Tyrol, a few select cable cars and entrance to the most visited attractions in Bolzano/Bozen and the area in and surrounding the Tschögglberg, all at a special price. Park your car and take advantage of the freedom to discover Jenesien, Bolzano and South Tyrol in a totally carefree manner.
The BozenCard is included in the room price and is valid from the check-in date until the date of departure. The card must be validated each time you take the public transport.
Advantages of the Bolzano Bozen Card:
- use of all public transport in South Tyrol
- use of cable cars in Jenesien, Ritten, Mölten and Vöran
- use of the narrow-gauge railway in Ritten and the funicular over the Mendel
- free entrance to 80 museums (e.g. South Tyrol Ötzi Museum, Messner Mountain Museum, Runkelstein Castle)
- participation in guided tours of the city of Bolzano
- free entrance to the swimming pool of Jenesien
- bicycle rentals in Bolzano
For more information on the participating museums and additional benefits of the Bolzano Bozen Card:
Bolzano Bozen Card